Enter this picturesque ranch through an attractive stone gated entrance into a private & beautiful box canyon with towering bluffs & rim-rocks surrounding an attractive Spanish Style modern home built focusing on the views of the canyon & mountains from all rooms. This energy efficient home has an open floor plan, gourmet kitchen, granite countertops, with chocolate Saltillo tile floors throughout. Improvements include a nice, small barn, horse arena & tact room. This is a natural game sanctuary with a daily presence of desert mule deer, aoudad sheep, javelin, falcons, & occasional spotting of elk. The mountain top offers excellent hunting, hiking, & spectacular views of Alpine & the Davis Mountains. Enjoy a seasonal high elevation spring fed swimming/lounging pool throughout the summer. You must see to appreciate, there is no other property like this.
LOCATION & ACCESS: Located North West of Alpine, TX off FM 1703 at the End of Wagon Road & Summit Road. You Enter Your Private Sanctuary Through an Attractive Stone Electric Iron Gate.
IMPROVEMENTS: The Box Canyon Mountain Top Ranch has a Spanish Style Modern Home, (1) Car Carport, Horse Barn, Tact Room, Horse Arena, Stock Tanks, & Several Storage Buildings.
SPANISH STYLE MODERN HOME: 3 Bdrm/2 Bath, Approx. 2,000sq ft, Open Floor Plan
- THROUGHOUT THE HOME~ Chocolate Saltillo Tile Floors, 9ft Ceilings, Recessed Lighting, Pella Windows, Custom Rustic Alder Wood Cabinets, Honed & Leathered Titanium Granite Countertops, Wood Stain Trim & Molding
- ENERGY EFFICIENT~ (2) Zoned H/AC Systems, 6″ Stud Wall with Foam Insulation, All Lights are LED Lights
- CONSTRUCTION~ Frame/Stucco Construction with Concrete Slab Foundation, Metal Standing Seam Roof
- YEAR BUILT~ Original Built in 2000 / Addition Added in 2015
- UTILITIES~ Strong 235ft Water Well, Electric, LP Gas
- EXTERIOR~ Approx. 20 Aspen Trees, Native Oak Trees, Several Sequoia Cacti, Many Other Native Cacti & Plants
- SCHOOLS~ Alpine ISD
- CC&R’S~ NA
- TAXES~ $6,721.84 (AG / Wildlife Exemptions)
WILDLIFE: Natural Game Sanctuary with a Daily Presence of Desert Mule Deer, Aoudad Sheep, Javelina, Falcons, and Occasional Spotting of Elk.
PRICE: The Box Canyon Mountain Top Ranch is Offered at $2,750,000
NOTE: Texas Law requires that an “Information About Brokerage Services” be submitted with the presentation and a copy is attached hereto. All information was gathered from sources deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. All information herein is subject to error, omission, price change, and or withdrawal from the market without notice. Carpenter Real Estate is the Exclusive Listing Agency for this property.